Skitchine Stillwater School
We are happy to announce we will be hosting another Stillwater School with Phil Rowley and Greg Keenan.
With fifteen lakes full of wild rainbow trout in a protected wilderness setting, Skitchine Lodge is the perfect place to learn the basics of stillwater fly-fishing.
This course combines seminar instruction in our spacious lodge with on the water sessions in our fully outfitted boats.
Thursday, June 22 – Sunday, June 25, 2023
The focus of this year’s school will be on stillwater fly-fishing basics, to get you ready for success out on the lakes.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Stillwater Equipement – rods, reels and lines
- Casting 101 – basic rod, line and leader set up
- Floating Line and Sinking Line Basics
- Stillwater Entomology
- How Lakes Work
- How to Find Fish in Lakes
World-class fly fisher and podcast producer Phil Rowley joins us again to provide instruction on the art of Stillwater Fishing.
Phil Rowley Fly Fishing Host
Greg Keenan joins us again to share his fishing expertise.
$1399 plus tax per person
INCLUDED in Price
- 3 days of fishing and instruction
- Scheduled on the water time with Phil and Greg
- Daily seminars and demonstrations
- Access to properly outfitted boats;
- Motors on Dagger Lake only
- Minimum 2 row boats on all other lakes
- Three nights accommodation at Skitchine Lodge; two guests per room
- Food and Beverage
- Hot served breakfast, packed to-go lunches, and plated dinner paired with wine
- Snacks, beer, cider, and soft drinks available during the day
NOT INCLUDED in Price
- Transportation to Skitchine Lodge
50 % deposit required to reserve a spot in the course
50% due on departure
Full cost of trip will be charged to guests if cancellation is within 7 days of arrival date. No penalty if refunds are done more than 7 days out from arrival date.
Skitchine Lodge reserves the right to cancel the course with three weeks notice.