lodging and dining
Photo Credit: Tom Evans
OUTSTANDING ADVENTURES IN A REMOTE SETTING WITH REFINED FACILITIES AND UNSURPASSED SERVICE
When at capacity, Skitchine Lodge can hold 16 guests.
It never gets crowded but there’s plenty of room to accommodate family and friends, with pristine wilderness only a step away.
At Skitchine Lodge our facilities are first class, with well-appointed rooms and hot showers and baths. Fresh linens, towels, complimentary shampoo, soap and body wash, and all the modern conveniences, such as wifi, are available.
THE MAIN LODGE Areas
The lodge is the heart of Skitchine, and you’ll eat, drink, and relax here whether you stay in one of the four lodge rooms or in one of the two cabins.
The common lodge areas includes:
- The dining area
- The lounge complete with a well stocked bar and cozy fireplace
- The wrap around deck with cozy seats and epic views
These areas are perfect for swapping tales after a day of fishing, sipping a cocktail from the bar before dinner, or simply taking in the incredible views.
The Lodge Rooms
- Four guest rooms; three double rooms and one single room.
- Shared access to two full bathrooms; one on the upper floor and the other on the main floor.
- Closets, drawers, personal sinks and mirrors in all rooms
- Two self-contained cabins designed to accommodate three to five guests
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms per cabin with a pull-out couch for the fifth guest
- Sky lights, fireplaces, and workspaces accent these exemplary accommodations
- The Dagger Lake Dock is equipped with a gazebo and fireplace, providing a cozy locale for communing with old friends and new
- The Skitchine Shop is stocked with an assortment of fishing equipment and clothing, including our exclusive line of Skitchine shirts, hats and jackets
Photo Credits: Wayne Parsons
Our exceptional chef Terri Bowles chooses from the freshest available ingredients, many of them local or even grown on site, to bring you an ever changing menu.
- Hearty breakfasts
- “To-go” lunches are provided so guests can maximize time spent fishing or adventuring away from the lodge
- Gourmet dinners paired with wine
- Snacks and beer, cider or soft drinks available throughout the day
The dining area in the main lodge is surrounded by windows providing panoramic views of the lake. Our guests agree: the only thing better than the view from the dining room is the superb food that is served there.
Follow our chef Terri Bowles on Instagram to see the sumptuous flavors that await you: @terribowles8
Photo Credit: Terri Bowles