After experiencing Skitchine, a number of our visitors have decided to become Skitchine Limited Partners. Our current partners come from varied backgrounds and walks of life, but share a passion for fly-fishing and the outdoors.
Interested in becoming a partner? Want to learn more? Send an email to Skitchine President Dwight Jefferson: email@example.com
- Become “part of the family” and share experiences with others of like mind
- Enjoy glorious isolation within a day’s drive from Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle
- Enjoy this place with family and friends or use it for a corporate retreat
- Preferred daily rates
- Early booking access
- Help shape the future of the lodge and socialize at the Annual Partner Meeting
- Potential tax advantages
Skitchine Adventure club
For our new guests who are interested in becoming involved with Skitchine Lodge but aren’t ready to commit to becoming a Skitchine Partner, we recommend the Skitchine Adventure Club.
This offer is exclusively for people who are new to Skitchine and for past guests of the Lodge. It is not available to existing or former partners.
Our goal is to provide an affordable introduction to Skitchine Lodge, to encourage fishers to experience the beauty, tranquility, fine dining, excellent accommodations, and outstanding fishing for wild rainbow trout that defines Skitchine Lodge.
Membership also provides an affordable path to partnership should you wish to become a full partner in the future.
Skitchine Adventure Club benefits
- Discounted rates for up to six nights per year.
- The ability to book as of January 1st each year.
- Credits towards the eventual purchase of a partnership unit.
- An affordable way to experience membership in Skitchine for a minimum of three years.
- Exclusive preferred access to Skitchine: only 30 SAC Memberships are available.
SAC members pay $500 per year for membership.
In return, you get a $200 discount from the public rate (currently $397 per night) on your first three nights’ accommodations. So your first three nights are $197 per night.
You have the option of booking three additional nights at a 40% discount to the public rate, thus $238 per night.
Rates include accommodations, all meals, beer & wine, and use of boats on any of our 16 lakes. And of course, kids 12 and under are half price.
As well, after six years of Club membership, we will waive the initial partnership fee (up to a maximum of $2500) should you choose to become a Skitchine Partner.
How to Join
Simply complete this application, including your credit card information and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can mail your completed application along with your cheque for $500 to:
PO Box 3064
Kamloops, B.C. V2C 6B7